Are you struggling to lose weight?
Exercising but seeing little to no results?
The cause could likely be an imbalance of hormones.
As women, we’re constantly fed the myth that less food and more exercise is an equation for weight loss success.
But, the reality is, it is not that easy. Everybody is different. And every body is different.
What worked for twenty-two-year-old you won’t work for forty-year-old you.
Running on a treadmill for an hour has no benefit if you don’t first know your body. Surprisingly, some women’s bodies deplete energy faster and hold on to fat more than others’.
So, what should you do to balance your hormones to make weight loss less difficult?
Here are some tips that have helped many of our clients shed pounds quicker:
1. Keep workouts short. We recommend 30 to 40 minutes for the best fat-burning potential.
2. Give it your all. While you’re in the gym, go as hard as you can. Giving maximum effort has great hormonal benefits, as well.
3. Shorten rest periods. This will increase your heart rate and improve insulin response.
4. Work multiple muscle groups during a workout session. But only train the muscle group once or twice a week. This helps increase your growth hormone while also getting more done in less time.
5. Keep cardio short. Remember, short and intense.
6. Start doing yoga. Yoga calms the brain and is the ultimate anti-aging exercise.
7. Eat the right stuff before and after workouts. We recommend a blend of protein and carb before and within 45 minutes after workouts. This encourages muscle growth and stimulates your growth hormone. Also, limit your fat intake. And only drink water during workouts.
Find what works for you and start doing each, little by little. You’ll be amazed the results you experience with consistency in these actions.
Or, if you’d like, we’d love to help you with your fitness goals.
At Lyfestyle 180, we have experienced professionals trained to guide you through your transformation journey. From tailored advice on what to eat and the best workouts, we can give you the boost you’re looking for.
We would love for you to be a part of our thriving community.
Sign up for a free transformation session. Get access to group training, specialized classes, and much more.
Can’t wait to see you at our sanctuary.
4101 E Park Ste 148
Plano, Texas 75074